Create an Account
Terms of Service
All applicants will be required to read the following Agreement. Failure to approve and abide by the terms of this Agreement will result in a denied application and/or removal from the testing program.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT IS A LEGALLY BINDING DOCUMENT.
At McNett Corporation and its family of brands (collectively referred to as “McNett” in this agreement), field testing is an important part of our product development process. The information and feedback received through the Field Tester Program aids McNett in continuing to produce the best in gear repair and maintenance, water treatment and efficient personal care products for all types of outdoor pursuits.
All members of the McNett Field Tester Program must agree to the following conditions.
- In connection with any evaluation of McNett products, you may receive proprietary, non-public and/or confidential information from or relating to McNett and/or the Field Tester Program (collectively, “Confidential Information”). You will not disclose any Confidential Information to any third party, will use Confidential Information solely for the purpose of internally evaluating or assisting in the evaluation of McNett products and you will use reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized use and/or disclosure of Confidential Information.
- You agree that McNett shall exclusively own any and all Feedback. You hereby assign and will assign to McNett all right, title and interest in and to any and all Feedback.
- Any Confidential Information remains the sole property of McNett.
- Any sport or rigorous activity in which you voluntarily engage while using McNett products carries an inherent risk of potential accident or injury. You acknowledge and accept as your responsibility the risk of such activity in relation to field testing products for McNett. You agree to release and hold harmless McNett and any and all of its employees, officers, directors, or agents from any liability of any kind whatsoever related to or arising out of any injury or damage that may occur to you or any third person in connection with your being a member of the McNett Field Tester Program.
- You have the right to discontinue your participation in the McNett Field Tester Program at any time.
- You acknowledge that no employee/employer relationship is established by this agreement.
- McNett has the right to terminate your participation in the Field Tester Program at any time.
At the end of the Agreement, applicants will have to accept the terms of the agreement in order for their applications to be accepted. For applicants under the age of 18, a Parent/Legal Guardian must accept the terms of the agreement on behalf of the applicant.×